Born in 1990 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Mainly self-taught photographer and musician. ‘iNCONNU’ blends electronic music with film photography, VHS tapes, field recordings, cassette tapes & loops, family photo albums and videos.
In search of the bigger picture, in search of the wider narrative.
Coil Magazine: In 2012, along with friend and photographer Ilias Georgiadis, we created ‘Coil Magazine’, an online publication, dedicated to certain photographic voices and featuring bodies of work. It spanned for seven issues from 2012 to 2014.
- Month of Photography, part of ‘Coil Project group show’ in Livadia, Greece, 2015
- Different (;) Photography, Photographer Magazine, Hotel Capsis, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2015
- Solo exhibition, ‘INCONNU’, The Factory, Florina, Greece, 2016
- ‘Coil Project’, Television Control Center, Athens, Greece, 2014
- ‘Athens Now!’, New York University, New York, USA, 2015
- “Athens NOW!” / Whitechapel Gallery – East End Film Festival – LONDON, UK
- ‘The Greek Lab’, curated by Ilias Georgiadis, part of Temps Zero Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2016
- ‘The Greek Lab’, ‘Temps Zero Roma, SPZIO PALCO DI FOTO LEGGENDADO FESTIVAL ROMA, Rome, Italy, 2016
- ‘Inconnu’ slideshow as part of ‘Dynamic_’ projections, curated by Ilias Georgiadis, Obscura Festival of Photography, George Town, Penang, Malaysia, 2018